The Eagles have moved a ton of merchandise since winning the Super Bowl.
Nick Foles was the No. 1 seller for all league-licensed cheap nfl jerseys products sold from March 1 to May 31 this year, while Carson Wentz was No. 3. Seven Eagles players were in the top 50.
Officially licensed NFL player branded merchandise encompasses most items with an individual player’s likeness on it. This ranges from jerseys and hats to items like puzzles and cornhole boards. Foles has been the leader in that category since leading the Eagles to their first Super Bowl championship and being named the game’s MVP.
Foles actually beat out the authentic nfl jerseys cheap quarterback he defeated in the Super Bowl, New England’s Tom Brady. Here’s the top 10:
1. Nick Foles, QB, Philadelphia Eagles
2. Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots
3. Carson Wentz, QB, Philadelphia Eagles
4. Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants
5. Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys
6. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
7. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys
8. Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, San Francisco 49ers
9. Odell Beckham Jr., WR, New York Giants
10. Derek Carr, QB, Oakland Raiders
After Foles and Wentz on the list were: Zach Ertz, nfl jerseys for cheap No. 13, Alshon Jeffery, No. 33, Brandon Graham, No. 34, Fletcher Cox, No. 46 and LeGarrette Blount, No. 49. This was the first time Graham, Cox and Blount have made the list.
In other categories, Foles and Wentz were No. 1 and No. 2 in photo products by Photo File and Highland Mint. Eleven Eagles players were among the top 15 bestsellers of bobbleheads from Forever Collectibles, per the NFLPA.
Eagles fans are an incredibly passionate bunch, but these numbers seem to suggest the team has gained some national supporters as well. Winning the first Super Bowl in franchise history has unsurprisingly driven Eagles merchandise sales through the roof.cheap nfl authentic jerseys