101 Days Before Kickoff, Here Are 101 Reasons to Get Excited About the NFL
Where has the time gone?
It feels like only yesterday that the Eagles were smudging up the Lombardi Trophy with their fingerprints. Now, there are just 101 days left until the first Sunday of the NFL season.
That’s right: Soon school lets out, then some fireworks, authentic nfl jersey then training camp and, before you know it, you will be setting your fantasy lineups and settling in for 11-hour Sunday football binges.
But this is no time to contemplate how swiftly life is passing you by. It’s time to celebrate!
There are 101 reasons to get excited for the upcoming season. Actually, there are many more, but we’re going with a theme here. This countdown of everything we have to look forward to in autumn will make the long summer of great weather, family bonding and vacation opportunities zip by in the wink of an eye so we can get back to what really matters: football.
100. Jason Witten in the booth. Tony Romo can call plays before they are run, and Witten shares a telepathic link with Romo. Therefore, Witten can predict what’s happening in other games. Watching his telecast will be like watching NFL Red Zone.
99. Jimmy Graham in Green Bay: Aaron Rodgers finally has a weapon over the middle of the field to ignore while he scrambles toward the sideline in search of an 80-yard touchdown.
98. Breakfast with the Chargers. official nfl jerseys San Diego’s Oct. 21 London game against Tennessee will start at 6:30 a.m. California time. It’s what watching Wimbledon would be like if Melvin Ingram and Joey Bosa could make a sandwich out of Roger Federer.
97-93. The Cowboys offensive linemen. They’re back, bigger and badder than ever and ready to pave the way as Ezekiel Elliott runs the ball 30 times per game because the Cowboys receiving corps wouldn’t cut it in the Big 12.womens nfl jerseys
92. John Ross’ rookie-year mulligan. If the record-setting combine speedster has a great season at wide receiver for the Bengals after losing 2017 to injuries and organizational weirdness, can we award him Rookie of the Year, or is that just a Ben Simmons NBA thing?
91. Kickoffs. Under the new rules, Tyreek Hill could blow past a coverage unit before it reaches midfield.nfl nike jerseys
90. The Broncos pass rush. Von Miller and Bradley Chubb should combine for 20 sacks unless Chubb gets carried away with quarterback towel-snatching and tries to grab one from John Elway. Dirty golf clubs make the Broncos president grumpy.
89-72. Eighteen new offensive coordinators. That’s right, more than half the league’s teams will turn their offenses over to new coaches this year. You probably didn’t notice because most of the hires were:nfl jerseys for sale
• Promotions from within, like Mike Groh in Philly and Eric Beiniemy in Kansas City.